A Trundle (Otherwise known as a Sleepover Trundle, Storage Trundle, Truckle, Trundle Bed or Long Drawer), is a drawer, or bed base that fits length ways under a bed. All of our Little Folks Furniture trundles are on castors which make them really easy to pull out for use, or push away to save on precious floor space.
Here are a few of our favourite things about these space saving whizzes:
1. They double up as a giant storage drawer (because what child doesn't need extra storage?) OR a spare bed (just pop a trundle mattress on top!)
2. Since they slide right underneath the bed, they don't take up any more space in the room when not in use, leaving lots of space for dancing, playing or studying.
3. Trundles are great for sleepovers with friends
4. Or for when the little one is ill, and Mummy or Daddy wants to sleep in the same room
5. Or as a back up bed for when an emergency mattress is required.
6. Our trundles can be pulled out fully from the bed, and then positioned anywhere in a room.
Did you know that almost all of our Little Folks Furniture beds have a storage/sleepover trundle option?
Take a look here to discover how they can help you save space!