With more of us having to spend more time at home than ever before, we've begun to think about the usefulness of each room and furniture piece that we have. We all seek an ideal work-life balance, and so having the appropriate furniture in each room to reflect down time is of utmost importance, particularly as it can be difficult to switch off from 'work mode' when in the same environment. Here at Little Folks, we think multifunctional furniture such as futon chair-beds make for a very useful and practical addition to any room, and here’s why:
- They’re a bed and a chair all in one, which makes them useful and practical all year round rather than just being a spare bed that only maybe gets used every so often.
- They’re easy to use. – Set up as a chair initially, you only need to pull the hand grip at the front of the base, and the whole chair slides out easily into an instantaneous bed. – Great for last minute sleepovers, or afternoon dozes.
- Solid hardwood slats ensure that the futon mattress is well supported, and the twill cover makes for a hardwearing surface; ideal for lots of use!
- The futon chair-bed can take an adult weight too, so no need to be kept just for the little ones’ rooms! They look just as fabulous in a home office, family room or play space!
- In terms of design, they’re a great way to add a real hit of colour to a more neutral bedroom.
In a nutshell, they’re gorgeously useful pieces that help us in our ever-growing need for multifunctional homes!
To see our exclusive Little Folks Furniture futon chair-beds, click here.